Soaring to Success
"Whaia ou huarahi ki te mana"
We are a community of learners in a safe nurturing environment.
We will provide experiences across life to enable learners to become successful, curious, resilient risk takers.
- To provide a broad curriculum with emphasis on literacy and numeracy
- To use a shared and consistent assessment system that promotes learning.
- To use a shared and consistent process to gather, analyse and use achievement data to promote learning.
- To continue to develop good teaching practises which promote student achievement for all learners
- To promote a strong culture of self review within the school.
- To maintain our family-like atmosphere and have strong engagement between home and school.
Our programmes include:
- Reading Recovery
- Rainbow Reading
- Kapa Haka with Mrs Beckers - 2013 Matariki
- Cluster School Programmes
We also have special events like:
- Clifton School Senior Athletics
- Clifton School Swimming Sports
- Cross Country
- Big Day In
- Show Day
- Big Day Out
- Prize Giving